"Sekalipun aku berjalan dalam lembah kekelaman, aku tidak takut bahaya, sebab Engkau beserta aku; gadaMu dan tongkatMu, itulah yang menghibur aku." Mazmur 23:4
Beautiful pics! I miss the fall back East! I will be sending a thank you note at some point, but wanted to let you know I received your baby gift. :) Thanks so much! It came to CO the day of my shower in CA but Phil waited until I got home so I could open it. Thanks a bunch.
2 comments:
Beautiful pics! I miss the fall back East! I will be sending a thank you note at some point, but wanted to let you know I received your baby gift. :) Thanks so much! It came to CO the day of my shower in CA but Phil waited until I got home so I could open it. Thanks a bunch.
I love that picture!! If you have a sec could you email that to me? That would make a great background for my computer.
Post a Comment